Poached eggs make for a delicious meal, but can be a bit intimidating to cook in the traditional way. But with Le Creuset’s stainless steel egg poaching pan, you get perfectly poached eggs every time. Simply fill the 1 1/2 qt. base with 2 cups water and bring to a simmer, place the nonstick poaching insert on top, and crack an egg into each cup.
A truly versatile product, the stainless steel saute pan base can be used alone to whip up a variety of recipes, and features tri-ply construction with a full aluminum core for even heat distribution. A magnetic stainless steel base allows for use on induction cooktops, and the handle stays cool to the touch when used on the stovetop.
- Fully bonded 1 1/2 qt. saute pan base can be used separately
- Tempered glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking progress and is oven safe to 425°F
- Triple-coated nonstick insert lifts easily from the base pan
- Induction efficient magnetic stainless steel base ensures performance on any cooktop
- Ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable and confident grip and stays cool to the touch when used on the stovetop